EcoDeck™Easy to Assemble, Raised Subfloor System
The EcoDeck™ raised subfloor system helps you manage cables and power cords for laptops and other technology at exhibits, trade shows and conferences. Keep conference pathways clear of cords, eliminate trip hazards and ensure your event is wheelchair and disabled friendly.
Designed for use in any space, EcoDeck™ tiles are simple and quick to assemble with an engineered plastic connection system that requires no tools. Each tile is equipped with a pop-out drop hole for flexible and clean cable arrangements.
2.75’ X 2.75’ platform
- Allows for 1″ of clear space to run wires underneath (4″ with optional footing)
- Made of 100% recyclable, sturdy, lightweight plastic
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Cover EcoDeck™ with roll-out carpeting or turf that attaches with aluminum edging
- Supports loads up to 15,740 lbs.
- 50% lighter than most wood flooring; saves transportation and storage costs
- Transitional edging available